BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 22, 2011

P r e t t y G I R L r o c k


Hello . This one is for you SARAH . I’ll be updating the Fun, Sad, Sick, Annoyed, Who’ll be my next Crush part here . Hope you’ll be part of Me . Again . Hahahaa (evil laugh yang comel momel)


                                                     
                                 p/s I'll Be Missing You like Hell :)


                                 p/s     Stop Missing Me like Hell :)

Hello . I’m SYAFIQAH . Preferably to be called P-QA . Sarah, Alia YOU girls are allowed to call me CAPIQ (peeps please don’t ask why) . IQA is my manje name at home . lol -.-

Whats with the names ??
SYAFIQAH // serious . formal . sweet . innocent . polite . strong . independent .


P-QA // bubbly . super daring . malu tapi mahu . nakal . fussy .  hell of an EATER (hate arguing bout Carbs!!) . shoes lover . babies adorer .


CAPIQ // gedik . gila . nakal .  fussy . ting tong . kuat makan .


IQA // garang . dibuli . disayangi .





The moral of the story here is…

Itulah SAYA . Hate Fakers ! Kiss kiss  . . .  

4 comments:

Sarah Bubbly said...

thanks baby ! terpampang besar muka aku bila bukak page nih haha . yeah, I'll be missing you like hell ! ;( . tape la pasni ade blog ley lepaskan rinduuuu hee . I stalk yu, yu stalk me <3 . hee

Syafiqah Mush said...

yeay ! honestlylaa . aq xberape agreed sagt blogging2 ni . tp sebabkan kawan aq yang tersayang ni, layankn jelaa . no judgements ! hee :)

Syafiqah Mush said...

I stalk you more sayang <3

AliaNajwa said...

comel!mmuahhh3!tp gmbr i xde besar2..haha